NOAA, Snotel, and Pinpoint Forecasts
Visit NOAA for more information for all things atmospheric.
National Weather Service Spokane: Forecast Discussion
Standard sensors include snow water equivalent, precipitation and temperature. Enhanced sensors may include any or all of following: soil moisture, soil temperature, wind speed/direction, solar radiation, humidity, precipitation (tipping bucket rain gage), or barometric pressure.
Avalanche Canada Weather Modeling Products
Upcoming Classes and Events:
- FREE Avalanche Awareness - Evans Brothers Coffee | 11/29/2022 |
- Silver Valley: Factotum Film Night | 12/03/2022 |
- FREE Avalanche Awareness - CDA Bike Co. | 12/07/2022 |
- Wilderness First Aid for Winter Backcountry Users - December 17-18 @ Schweitzer | 12/17/2022 to 12/18/2022 |
- FREE Avalanche Awareness - Radio Brewing | 12/21/2022 |
- 1 of 5
- next ›